Little doodle i did today thanks to seeing some art… i… really want to wear this suit »
Another comission done and dusted! Was a very fun one this one, and i really really like how it came out ^^
I dislike this virtual world we build for ourselves, it casts us in new lights to lives we cannot lead. I cannot become an astronaught, but why does that stop my character? We limit ourselves only by our imagination, and our interactions with others are all fuled by the same driving force. People can act how they want, and it is onoy governed by the laws we self impose on ourselves. It can create this rift between what we are and what we want to a damaging degree, yet we will continue onwards.
the emotions, lives, friends and moments
They will pass one day
Was playing Legends of Equestria last night, these sketches were a product of what happened ^^ Really fun night, 10/10 Will pone again
Thought it might be cool to show a progression diagram for how i work on my art
1) Basic concept sketch, more often then not done on my tablet
2) Converted concept sketch, moves from tablet to PC and any errors or mistakes are corrected
3) Lineart done, any errors made fixed
4) Flat colours put on
5) Shading and hair is put onto the pone(s)
6) Background, signed and exported!
Nothing terribly interesting really